Chemicals in our daily life
Everybody needs to use products that contain chemicals, including bathroom cleaning products
, products used in the kitchen
, personal use products or even insecticides etc.
Have you ever thought about how many of these home products are used with certain chemicals that are harmful to family members and your beloved pets? If they are used, stored or destroyed Incorrectly. They are maybe harmful to health and the environment or may ignite and destroy your property.
However, if we know how to use, store and discard these products properly. We will be able to prevent the potential danger and use these products safely.
There are many types of chemicals in our daily lives. It can be said that chemicals are involved in our lives from waking up to going to bed. If you observe things around us, more than 80% of them will be involved with chemicals, such as;
- Chemical used for cleansing such as soap
, toothpaste, detergent
- Chemicals used in processing and cooking, such as salt, sugar, vinegar, preservatives, food coloring
- Chemicals used as medicine
- Chemicals used in agriculture such as fertilizer, pesticides, herbicides
- Chemicals used as energy sources such as oil, natural gas, coal
- Chemicals used as raw materials for the production of various utensils such as glass, ceramics, plastics, paper, cement, paints, etc.
Even our own clothing contains components from chemicals, including clothes made from synthetic fibers. You can see that chemicals are very useful in our daily lives. However each type of chemicals are harmful to the body as well, such as
- Insecticide mixed in vegetables and fruits
- Colors, preservatives, additives or other additives mixed in food
- Soot, exhaust, and gas released from combustion of machinery vehicles
- Taking certain drugs for a long time
- Substance abuse substances such as alcohol, cigarettes, thinner
Now we know that chemicals have both benefits and disadvantages, so each using of chemicals should be used sparingly and in the right size and quantity. So as not to adversely affect the lives of humans and the environment.
More information, please Add LINE ID